Laney turned 8 months on the 28th of May. Things were so hectic that day that I didn't get to take her picture. Then on the 29th, the camera battery was dead. So we finally got to it on the 30th. She is pulling herself up and walking around while holding on the sofa or table.
Chuck's dad is in the hospital with pnuemonia and a staph infection. We went down to see him yesterday. In order to prevent germs, we held her the whole time. When we finally got home last night, she just wanted down (I know that is hard to believe)! We put her in the floor and started playing with her and all of a sudden she just started crawling towards me. She is going very slowly but she gets where she wants.
Mom and Dad opened their pool Memorial Day weekend. We were gone to see Jason and Karrie so we finally let Carter swim last Sunday. It doesn't matter how cold it is, our kids love the pool.
Carter goes for his kindergarten screening next week. We have been trying to teach him so much over the past few months so he wouldn't be completely clueless when he walks in. We will see how it goes.
We only have 2 more school days. As much as I love my kids this year, I am ready for a break - I look forward to spending every day with my babies!





No comments:
Post a Comment