I missed Laney's 1 year appt. because we all had the H1N1. I got it first and then passed it on to Laney. So, we had to reschedule our Dr.'s appt. We had to see someone different than our regular Dr., Dr. Davis. She was very nice but is concerned about Laney's weight. Dr. Davis has seen Laney and Carter since birth and knows that they are just not big babies. However when Laney had the flu, she dropped a couple pounds and went from the 10th % to the 5% in weight. We have to go back in November for a weight check. She also said she needs to drink lots more milk and eat, eat, eat fattening foods. We will see how this goes over since Chuck and I are always on a diet.
Laney weighed 17.6 lbs. and was 28 1/4 inches long (25%). She is such a little sweetie. She is not really saying a lot of words. She is very loving and loves to hug her dolls and bears. She is walking very well and does not like to sit still for very long at all.





No comments:
Post a Comment