Sunday, March 29, 2009

Six Months Already!

We never bought an exersaucer for Carter so we decided to try it with Laney. She likes it for short periods of time. She is so cute in it.
I wanted Carter to hold Laney but he couldn't...he was dropping her all over the place.







She LOVES Chuck, if he is around, she grins from ear to ear the whole time.




Laney turned six months yesterday - I know, we can't believe it either. We have tried to take a picture every month on the 28th with Laney and/or Carter. Yesterday, I put her on the floor and went to get the camera. I mentioned last month that our camera was about to give out and it did yesterday of course. So, today I made a trip to Wal-Mart and purchased a much needed camera. So far we love it.
Laney has been sick over the past week. The Dr. said she had a virus which has caused a rash on her torso and a lack of appetite. We are going to cut back on her solids for a while to increase her milk intake. She had gained some weight and is now 13 lbs. 8 oz. She can still wear some of her 0-3 month clothes but the 3-6 month are starting to fit better. Carter has outgrown his size 4's. It was like it happened over night. We had to take a shopping trip for some size 5's the other day. Carter continues to do well - no sickness so far. I hate to see my babies sick - and the lack of sleep in our household.
Here are some 6 month pictures from our new camera.









No comments:

Carter Playing T-Ball

Carter Playing T-Ball
His favorite part of t-ball is playing in the dirt!