On Friday, mom called me at work and told me that Laney had rolled from her tummy to her back. I was so excited but also very sad because I didn't get to see it first. These moments make it so difficult for me to work. I got her to roll over in her crib on Friday night. Then on Saturday, I tried on the floor a couple times. She doesn't like tummy time so she just cried. So, today, I put her on the floor after she had eaten. I walked out of the room to get the camera and Chuck was watching football. I came back with the camera and she had rolled onto her back. So, again, I missed her rolling over. I finally got a video of her rolling over this afternoon. It is so cute!
I had to go back to work last Monday the 5th. It has been a very tough week. It was harder leaving this time than it was with Carter. I guess because I am leaving two instead of one. Plus, with Carter, my mom came to our house. Now I have to be at school 30 minutes earlier plus drop them off at moms.





No comments:
Post a Comment